what's in a T-shirt?


BHCC: When I first moved here, the cycling crew made the difference between this being a great place to live, and a great community to belong to. Top bunch.

Rasta Surf Co.: After only riding mass produced boards, having a log from local personality Ross 'Rasta' Harrison is very sweet. The colours - earthy oranges and browns on the bottom and a great vivid blue on the deck. Special.

Raffs Icebergers: I have always been a jump-in-the-ocean kind of bloke. I've been the only person in the water on a Persian Gulf beach; the pale skinned bald guy in southern European waves and countless other salt water playgrounds. Wherever, whatever time of year ... frolicking in the water is regenerative. So finding a bunch of locals who body surf at dawn every day of the year was joy of joys. And a great, fun, caring crew too.

Life is Short - but Tuesday afternoons seemed to last forever: This is the 3rd one of these shirts I've worn. From the community market in Byron Bay, it reminds me that choosing to live and work from our caravan has been one of the best wellbeing decisions we have made.

... that's what's in my T-shirts.

Comments

colduthie on instagram