the promise of tomato joy



So after one of those months when days cascade into each other and you bounce around from organisation to organisation, city to city, agenda to agenda ... trying to engage meaningfully in relationships that matter, this morning I sat still in town and watched the morning coffee routine. After having got up a couple of hours before light to brain dump some ideas, I had an early medical appointment so grabbing a coffee at Starfish was the go - while I waited for the PO to open so I could go and collect this.

We've only been in town a little while, but I loved the familiarity and the nods of recognition we are getting already. I even had a passing cyclist yell to me ...  I know these are small things, but I love the simple sense of community.

And then I get back home and it is washing etc and joy of joys, our first tomato blossom.

Comments

colduthie on instagram